Content Central is a complete, browser-based document management software solution, which provides everything necessary to capture, retrieve, and manage business information. Its robust workflow engine allows routine business processes to be automated and simplified. This all-in-one, document management system provides what matters most to you: Access, Speed, and Security.
- 100% Browser Based – Enables connections from any workstation on the local network. Provides remote connectivity when allowed by administrators. Users access all functions using a standard Web browser.
- Capture – Scan paper documents using multifunction devices or scan directly in the Web browser using DirectScan™. Capture electronic files of any type via folder, upload, e-mail, or drag-and-drop in browser.
- Retrieval – Locates the document(s) requested in seconds, using an easy-to-use search engine. Browse through organized folder structures generated automatically using rules specified by administrators.
- Management – Check-out, edit, append, replace, approve, reject, collaborate, and more, based on administrator-defined permissions. Receive instant internal or e-mail notifications based on any number of system events or scheduled lookups.
- Workflow Automation – Simplify business processes using triggers and actions combined to create powerful workflow rules. Configure approval processes to move documents along any pre-defined or ad-hoc path based on system events or schedules.
- Accounts Payable: Generates purchase orders and other forms. Helps prevent fraud. Encourages receipt of early-payment discounts. Centralizes documents from multiple sources (paper, electronic, e-mail). Combines all document types related to a single order using packets. Automatically notifies of complete or incomplete packets.
- Order Processing: Integrates with accounting systems to streamline order workflow. Provides system for order approval and shipping-document distribution. Notifies customers of order status.
- Human Resources: Stores employee applications, performance reviews, tax forms, and more. Can notify employer and employee when documents reach expiration.
- Document Imaging & Storage: Accepts scanned images of paper documents and performs optical character recognition (OCR) for searchability of content. Stores and organizes documents in native formats on your file system.
- Elimination of the physical inbox and filing cabinet
- Streamlined inter-departmental workflow
- Paper-based and digital documents organized together in one location
- Multiple workstations can view the same document at once
- Faster retrieval times – No re-filing necessary
- Document text content available for searching
- Quick deployment – No client-workstation installations required
- Integration with Microsoft Office applications